We are an award-winning organization that is honored to have enjoyed successful partnerships with a host of Washington, DC area private businesses and federal, state and local government entities.
I wish to personally congratulate you and your company being awarded the Small Business of the Year at the Montgomery County Department of Economic Development’s 3rd Annual Small Business Awards Luncheon. This award recognizes the outstanding vision, hard work and dedication to excellence that makes Rife International a superior company while greatly contributing to the vitality of our community. Again, congratulations, and I wish you the very best as you and Rife International continue to thrive and grow in Montgomery County.
Nancy Floreen, Council Vice President, Montgomery County Council
We are pleased with the performance of Mr. Kwabena Osei-Sarpong and his staff at Rife International. They rendered a stellar performance at our Emergency Communication Center (ECC) …The Montgomery County Department of General Services is very appreciative for the professionalism and dedication demonstrated by Mr. Sarpong and the staff at Rife International. …Rife International acknowledged our emergency and made it their own. All departments involved in the UPS project at the ECC expressed commendation for the diligence demonstrated…
Don Collins, Renovation and Inspection Specialist, Montgomery County Division of Facilities Management
I have had the pleasure of working with Mr. Sarpong and the team at Rife International on multiple government contracts and energy efficiency related initiatives. Mr. Sarpong has given back to the energy efficiency and renewable energy industry by being an advocate in the community, a speaker on energy efficiency, sustainable development and government contracting subject matters.
Kevin Robertshaw, President, American Energy Services, LLC
Rife delivered a quality product on time and under budget. They also provided excellent customer service and responded to our questions quickly. We look forward to working with them on additional energy efficiency projects.
Ryan Reich, Program Manager, UM Facilities, University Maryland, College Park
- 2017 International Development Grant, U.S Department of Commerce
- 2016 International Development Grant, U.S Department of Commerce
- 2015 Small Business of the Year Award – Montgomery County (MD)
- 2014 Top 100 MBE Award – U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region
- Maryland Global Consulting Program Grant
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Master Series for Distinguished Leaders, Class of 2009
- Certificate of Special Recognition – U.S. Representative John K. Delaney (Maryland)
- Certificate of Special Recognition – U.S. Senator Benjamin L. Cardin (Maryland)
- Maryland General Assembly Official Citation of Recognition – Maryland Legislative District 15
- Certificate of Recognition – City of Baltimore (Maryland) Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake