RIFE International is an award-winning, global energy-efficiency and sustainable construction services firm offering solutions to government, institutional, and commercial entities. We specialize in providing tailored services aligned with best practices that allow our customers to reduce operating expenses and maximize ROI.
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to play a key role in our growing global business with a potential to become a key executive in the company. In this role you will be responsible for project development, planning, organizing, and directing all phases of construction projects to include: preparing bids, proposals and various aspects of construction coordination and management in support of various government and commercial projects located throughout the Mid-Atlantic U.S. and overseas. The ideal candidate will have a background in construction management, and will possess exceptional problem solving, analytical, cost management and communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all daily management aspects on the construction projects and/or business unit.
• Review plans and specifications to put together bids and proposals for construction projects.
• Develop detailed project schedules to complete projects in a timely fashion.
• Review construction documents, budgets, and schedules to determine project viability.
• Manage electronic project management applications inclusive of various modules such as budget tracking, Schedule of Values (SOV) input, Request for Information (RFI), and submittals.
• Coordinating day-to-day site issues related to materials, labor and equipment utilization on large commercial projects.
• Provide technical assistance to construction team and subcontractors to ensure project is within approved budget.
• Draft and maintain project progress reports and schedules.
• Utilize computer-based scheduling software to create dynamic project schedules
• Review and analyze complex construction contracts.
• Write change orders, project closeouts and all related activities.
• Have working knowledge of federal, state and local government labor regulations and project procedures.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a construction project manager, project engineer, or related job.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture and/or related field is required. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
• Ability to manage multiple aspects of design and construction phases within a design-build project.
• Firm understanding of basic mathematics, including percentage analysis, numerical proportion, and the ability to analyze and work with budgets.
• Experience in completing complex project schedules
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel), MS Project, and related software computer applications.
• Strong analytical and investigative skills, strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of government contracting is strongly desired.
RIFE offers an excellent work environment with opportunities for growth. We offer competitive benefits that include medical, dental vision and company paid group life, disability, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and 401k plan. We offer competitive compensation along with an incentive earnings program.
Ready to grow your career? Apply to RIFE today! All interested candidates should forward resumes to our Human Resources department at email@example.com